- Bring 5 1/2C of water to a boil in a large soup pot.
- Whisk Wildwood Creamy Shiitake Mushroom soup mix into boiling water.
- Continue to whisk until mixture returns to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Simmer and bubble for 35 minutes while stirring frequently.
- Season to taste.
- Can always substitute 1/2-1 C cream or half and half during the last 5 minutes of cooking time. Start with 4 1/2C water if so.
Contains: MILK, WHEAT
Ingredients: Cream Base: [coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, dipotasium phosphate, mono and diglycerides) corn starch modified, corn syrup solids, unbleached wheat flour, buttermilk, hydrolyzed corn protein, nonfat dry milk, less than 2% silicon dioxide added to prevent caking], Basmati Rice, Wild Rice, Shiitake Mushroom, Onion, Celery, Garlic.